1. Tim Clark: The South African is back to full strength after injuries derailed most of his past 2 seasons. Clark should be able to attack the course with his sharp iron play, as distance is not a key factor at Pebble Beach or the other courses in the rotation.
2. Harris English: English is coming off strong starts, but tough finishes in his last 3 tour events. English finished T9 in Hawaii at the Sony Open. He should begin to gain more consistency over the weekend and have stronger finishes as he gains more experience.
3. Steve Marino: Another player who is fighting back this season after injury, Marino scored a top-15 finish at the Farmers Insurance Open. He was once thought of as the best player to never have won on tour, so his game is there. He looks to be playing better and better so he may be a strong pick for your fantasy team this week.
4. Cameron Tringale: It will be soon enough that Tringale breaks out and shows off the talent he has. He is still young and has plenty of career ahead of him, but he should start to finish high on many leaderboards. Look for him to play solidly this week.
5. Retief Goosen: The two-time US Open Champion will look to start his season strong. He has played solidly here in the past, so he would love to capture another win for his career.